Termofoam thermal insulator is unique in the marketplace for their functional properties and wide range of applications. Termofoam is a thermal insulator based on extruded polystyrene rigid foam, available in board presentation, which structure provides the following qualities:
- Higher thermal efficiency than many materials.
- High compressive strength (25, 40, 60 psi).
- Hydrophobic – Does not absorb water.
- Low thermal conductivity – High value R (R = 5 per inch of thickness).
- UL Certified in zero flame spread.
- Excellent quality and exceptional appearance.
All the above qualities result in minimum or no maintenance, and reduced energy consumption in cooling process.
Brick, block or concrete walls
Metalic roofs and industrial buildings
Conventional and temperature controlled floors
Concrete slabs, both residential and commercial
“Sandwich” panel for trucks and trailers/strong>